13. 7. 2010 - Second task valid, but stopped because of strong wind on last turnpoint
Big clouds and overdevelopment, partly very rough conditions. Speed AAT (speedrun) over 3 cylinders (min. 32 km, max. 69 km). Task was stopped when lot of pilots were in the goal. Few minutes after the first thunder was heard...
12. 7. 2010 - First valid task!
Speed AAT task with first cylinder on Stol and then back to second cylinder near Kobala (min. distance 39 km, max. distance 59 km). Difficult conditions on Stol stopped some good pilots. Winner is Tomáš Brauner on serial glider Advance Omega 8.
6. 7. 2010 - Registration and HQ will be held in camping
Registration and organisation HQ will be held in camping - see Accomodation.
13. 6. 2010 - Lower entry fee till 25. 6. 2010
We extended the deadline for payment of lower entry fee 120€ till 25.6.2010 !
13. 6. 2010 - Primoz Susa as special guest
Local guru Primoz Susa will perform every evening post-fligt analysis and tactics for successful XC flying. Don´t miss this special event!
12. 3. 2010 - Welcome to the XRace 2010 website!
To confirm your participation on our competition, please go to register form and sign in. Your registration will be completed once we receive entry fee payment, otherwise you are on the waiting list. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. We are looking forward to get your e-mail.
See you in Tolmin!
19. 2. 2010 - Newsletter for media
Newsletter for media about XRace is ready to upload. XContest XCamp and XRace 2010
18. 2. 2010 - XCONTEST XRACE! - new paragliding competition format!
Date for the race is fixed, also the location: 12th-18th July in Tolmin!
XRace introduces new and revolutionary format of task setting and scoring of paragliding competitions with tasks well known from gliding (AAT). Waypoints will have larger cylinders as usual, every pilot will decide by himself how "deep" into the cylinder will go.Winning combination is best average speed at the track. International debate about the comp check at PGFORUM.