World XContest 2007 [home]
we would like to welcome you at the homepage of World XContest 2007, new online XC system. The system is free and open. We provide also some national and regional contests, you can find them in the upper menu.
01. 09. 2007 - Holland is another nation with official ranking!
10. 05. 2007 - We would like to welcome all Spanish pilots with their official Spanish national ranking at XContest. Bienvenidos :-)
29. 03. 2007 - Lithuania is another nation with official national ranking. Welcome in XContest community!
18. 03. 2007 - Rankings of all categories are now published. After 18 days join XContest system 671 pilots!
15. 03. 2007 - Another nation taking part XContest project with official national contest is Hungary. Welcome!
08. 03. 2007 - Dear pilots, caused of problems our serverhousing provider, the XContest server was inaccesible today for almost 2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by downtime. We are taking appropriate steps to prevent such a failure in the future - now we are going to change the serverhousing provider, so there is planned downtime at night 20th March from 0 to 4UTC. Thank you for your understanding.
01. 03. 2007 - The XContest system is finally set up. Now you can register and claim flights. If you have already made flights during this season from 1.10.2006, you can claim all of them till end of March! From now on, you have to claim your flights within 2 weeks after the flight date.
Left menu: contains references to pages with informations about flights, pilots and ranking in particular classes. Furthermore you can find here rules and F.A.Q.
Right menu: for "users", contains references to pages which can user (pilot) use for registration, flight claim,pilot profile management, etc.
We believe, that intuitive work with the new system of XContest and simple flight claiming will bring you only pleasure. We hope you enjoy the unique level of flight detail with interactive maps and another special features.
Main goal of XContest project:
The main idea of XContest system is to provide pilots with most well-arranged and simple online cross country contest as it´s possible. Together with this we want to bring all important informations about flights and pilots. Our aim during the flight informations browsing is to give all users chance to view all important data from tracklog, which are available. And without any additional software.
- to be sure about your position you can use map of restricted and forbidden airspaces of Europe for GPS Garmin: